Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2020


  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

We have a new challenge over 
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
Our fabulous sponsor for this week is …

We were given Hippie Van to use as a team.
 

Although it’s not my team’s turn to create this week I love this funky image and so  decided to try to create a card digitally using the pre coloured image that comes ith the set and paper from another Paper Shelter Set – Hippie Chic.
These pre coloured images and coordinating papers are just perfect for creating a quick card.
I teamed them with embellishments from another digital kit and I had a card design which I printed off and stuck onto a card base.
 Best of all I have the design saved for emergencies.

For more inspiration check out Team B’s fab creations.
Happy crafting.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx