Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2020

I Love Promarkers First Challenge of 2020


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is…
Anything Goes 
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is 
I adore Dr Digi images and the humour they convey, especially for people of a certain age which is the category myself, family and friends fall into!

For my DT card which is a birthday card for my brother in law who can turn his hand to any practical task, I chose to use 

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie
 I coloured the image with Promarkers and wanted something to reflect the theme of the image and the personality of the recipient. I went over to the Lori Whitlock store and found this fabulous cutting file for a Step Card Tool Box. Perfect for using all those scraps of card I have lying around my craft room.
If you need more inspiration, check out my fellow DT members’ fantastic creations.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…….
Make My Monday  (2W, Top 3, 3E) #113 ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE (Week 1) 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2001 ANYTHING GOES 
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #12 - ATG (week 2)
Incy Wincy Designs  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) ANYTHING GOES (Week 1) 
Use your stuff – Anything Goes.

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is super Sheryl! Your image is wonderful and your toolbox background and card design overall is just perfect for the theme you're going with! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Sheryl, the card layout couldn't be more perfect to go with this image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card. Love all the detail to your card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he will be thrilled to have your fun card themed specially for him. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card for a guy. I love the additional tools. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant masculine card and image -love the die-cut tools
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheryl your card is fabulous! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fab card! Love this image and the toolbox background is such a brilliant idea. Love all the tools you've added - a perfect male card! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. HUgs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeee Sheryl this is fabulous. I do love Lori Whitlock's files. Love this fabulous image too, great colouring and layout. Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at Digi Choosday looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs Dawn xx
    DIGI CHOOSDAY DT
    Cards for all Occasions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx