Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 January 2019

Watercolouring and DT Call at 613 Avenue Create


Good Morning,

Today we have a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

As always its Anything Goes with the Optional Twist – Watercolouring



We also have a DT call for anyone who is interested in becoming one of our resident designers. We are looking for two new designers to join our happy team.
No previous Design Team experience is necessary.
Successful applicants will be expected to produce one project per month and comment on entries to the challenge.
If you are interested please email Sheryl –
bydesign613@btinternet.com
Please include a link to your blog, pictures of your favourite projects and a few lines about yourself.


I have two cards to share today one playing the twist and one anything goes.

For my first card I heat embossed ‘Christmas Rose’ from stamps by Chloe and watercoloured it.

I used Whimsy stamps envelope edger dies, a memoy box rose leaf die and papers from Katie Pertiet aged perfection set.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - Anything Goes

Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes

Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF, #202 - Feminine (W1 of 2)



My second card was made using a Sherri Baldy ‘fluffy’ image. I really like these ‘fluffy’ images because they celebrate women with curves which to me is very important.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Crafty Catz - W, 3E – No.443 ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST: FOOD AND DRINK

Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts W,2E,C8 #278 Celebrations

My Besties International Challenge (M P1, E1 unless My Besties image used, then E3) January - Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with a great image1 Your colouring is beautiful,love the soft colours and paper choice! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sheryl! I love all the layers! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! Love your curvy girls card - too cute! I'm going to have to check out some of those cute images! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck and I hope you join us again soon!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, it makes a change to see a great image like this one. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flower so detailed colored
    I love it
    and the lady so cuuteee
    your niece will be happy to get this
    great coloring again Sheryl
    lovely post
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So charming😍 😍 Thankyou for sharing at My Besties Challenge blog! 😍👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelys cards. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx