Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 3 January 2019

Something New

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s
New (Year/Baby/Job/etc)
We have two generous sponsors this week

For my DT card I chose


The image has been coloured with Promarkers
The papers are from Nitwits Bundle of Joy collection - here
The sentiments were cut on my Cricut machine and the ‘star’ was cut using a Marianne Die.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #1 - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #474 - Add a Sentiment
Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects January #39 - Things with Wings
Always Fun Challenges - W, E3, Top 3 awarded - #91 SOMETHING NEW

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx