Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2019

I Love Promarkers - Love/ Wedding / Anniversary


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Love/Wedding/ Anniversary
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
For my Dt card I chose Carolina’s Coffee Break

Rather than go for the obvious valentine or anniversary card I decided to portray family love. I love this image so much!
The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment is also a Digi Doodles sentiment I’ve had for ages, but I can no longer find on their website. However they do have a whole host of other sentiments on there.
The papers I’ve had in my stash for ages as part of a scrapbook kit as is the heart embellishment.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
A Gem of a Challenge  2W   - #1 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (January) Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #439 - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 

Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #235 ANYTHING GOES

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #83 - Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) January - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh sweet Image and lovely coloring again Sheryl
    love the DP too
    sweet beautiful and feminin card
    hugs
    Monika from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #1 at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and fabulous card design,love it...thank you for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx
    Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx