Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Use a Die Cut/ Punch at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
It’s a nice easy one
Anything Goes/ Optional Twist – Use a die cut or Punch
Our fabulous sponsor is …
For my DT card I chose
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The Design Papers is from Bearly Mine Steam Punk set.
The border was made using Tonic’s twisted rope border punch.
I would to enter this card into the following challenges….          

Paper Shelter Challenge  W, 3E, SIO, #352 - Digital Image
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes 
Creates and Makes M, 3E, last Tue - #23 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love the green hair. Super image and project. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and image I love her little gothy umbrella, too cute! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx