Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 11 August 2018

Christmas in August at CRAFT

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Christmas
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge s
For my DT card I used
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The ‘wooden’ heart background is from a collection of digital frames – here.
The papers are from AtArtDigital - here
The string and gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Craft Rocket Challenges Mx 1st Thurs #51 Aug - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #164 Anything Goes (W2 of
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'  M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes Christmas
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - August Anything Goes
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes 
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #53- Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #33 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 2) 
Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge, August -  Furrything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl, ooooh how cute! Absolutely gorgeous!! You sure have an eye for colours :) Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and great job on your project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation. Lovely colouring on that sweet kitty. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sheryl! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Well designed.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Very many thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx