Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Back to School with CRAFT


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Back To School
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are
For my Dt project – a notebook cover, I chose
The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from ‘Live n Learn’ from Nitwits - here.
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges
·         4 Crafty Chicks W #417 Back To School
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - August Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge  W, 3E, SIO, #352 - Digital Image
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Back To School
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #34 - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - 2W, Top 3, 3E - #78 BACK TO SCHOOL (Week 1) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Fantastic colouring on your sweet image Sheryl! Stunning crayon background! What a lovely notebook cover! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delightful cover with the primary colors and that cute image! Perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for a notebook and so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx