Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

Two Little Love Birds

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Afternoon,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next week

Wedding / Anniversary

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

 

The Cutting Cafe

For my card I used

Two Little Love Birds 

 


 

I love the hexagonal floating design that is all over the internet at the moment. It is such an easy design to make and can be decorated in so many ways.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The papers I have had for ages.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #38 - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes 

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #567 - Anything Goes/Gnomes (W2 of 2)   

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Sep - Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) - #321 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2) TBA

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - September - Anything Goes + option: Me, Myself & I

 

Have a great day

                                                                               Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx