Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2024

Big Love

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning ,

                     As always on Thursday, there is a new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Baby / Family / For the Kids

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 

Beccy’s Place

 




For my card I chose this gorgeous image

 

Big Love Digital Stamp





 

Our youngest daughter is expecting her first baby and it’s her baby shower this weekend. So I have used this adorable image from the set to make a tag for the gift I am taking.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2,

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) - #321 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2) TBA

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #87 - Always Anything Goes

Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) - #90 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #88 - For the Girls

 

 

  Sheryl xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a sweet image and coloured so beautifully too! Many congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx