Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 April 2024

Tin Man

                 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning from a very chilly part of the UK.

As always on Thursday, there is a new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Inspired By A Movie

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 

 Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

 

For my card I used

 

Tin Man

My movie inspiration is of course the Wizard of Oz.


 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The gorgeous background is from Retrowalldecor


The sentiment was added on the PC


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

 

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Apr - Anything Goes + option: Splash of Color

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes


Crafty Gals Corner
 M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #254 -  Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Fab n Funky 2W, Challenge #593 - Add Sentiment

I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd Wed, E5, #13  Something Yellow (yellow brick road)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs (M, P1, E5) April - Inspired By Movie / Song  / Book and/or Sketch*

 

 

  Sheryl xx

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic card love the scene you have created Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the scene and your fab tin man, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I am a fan of Wizard of Oz and this is right up my alley. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and perfect for any Wizard of Oz fan!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx