Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 April 2024

Ornament Fun Set

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

 

The Cutting Cafe

For my card I used

Ornament Fun Set




This set comes with both cutting files and PDF so if you don’t have a cutting machine, you can still use it.

There are two different layered baubles, plus an aperture card and off the edge card design.

For my project, I used a couple of the smaller layers to create tags.

I made the poinsettias using a design in Cricut Design Space and added a gem from my stash in the centre.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #16 - Anything Flowers Goes + optional Mood Board *see below

 

Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) #04 - Anything Goes + option: Happy Birthday

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (2M - odd months, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #55 - Anything Christmas Goes

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Apr - Anything Goes + option: Splash of Color

Peace on Earth (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3, must be Christmas) - #61 - Anything Christmas Goes + Inspiration Board (W2 of 2) * see below

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #160 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 2) + DT Call

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, Sheryl! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ornaments are truly lovely. I know they will look fabulous on the tree this year. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx