Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 January 2024

Two Little Mice

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning from a very chilly part of the UK.

As always on Thursday, there is a new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Inspired By A Book

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 All Dressed Up

 

For my card I used

 

Two Little Mice

My book inspiration is The Tale of Two Bad Mice by Beatrix Potter.


 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was made in Cricut Design Space and cut on my Maker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #2 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #549 - Anything Goes (week 1)

Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) - #217 - Happy Birthday (W1 of 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) #12 - Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #79 - Always Anything Goes

 

 

  Sheryl xx

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute gorgeous card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little mice - love the dimension you have here! Great paper choices, and such a darling little mouse bouquet, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! Your mice are really adorable. I love the way you colored them. Your chosen colors are definitely beautiful. The pink color goes so well with the gray. And the background paper is really made for the picture.
    Thank you for sharing this cute card with the latest Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These mice are so adorable and the card is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. These mice are absolutely precious! I really like the soft colors of the paper and the mice themselves. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our Make My Monday birthday challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for the next challenge! Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I love background and sweet image! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Genuary "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx