Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 January 2024

Happy New Year

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

New

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 The Paper Shelter

 

For my card I used

 

Happy New Year 

 




I used the pre coloured image to create my card and teamed it up with Froufrou Crafts Champagne Paper

Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #251 - Winter Fun

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter W, #578, 3E - Anything Goes/Use Paper Shelter image (W4 of 4)

The Crafty Addicts  M, 1st Wed, 3E, #9 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #1 - Anything Goes

Try It On Tuesday 2W, C5, 2nd & 4th weeks -  Winter Blues  (week 1)

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) - #307 - New Beginnings (W1 of 2)

Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) - #216 - New Year (W2 of 2)

  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

 

   Sheryl xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Sheryl - love your playful image, and the champagne paper! Great combo! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun New Year card,love the image,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenge Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Addicts Challenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and full of party feel! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Try it on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun new year card Sheryl

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx