Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 February 2023

Ice Skates

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Winter

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

DRS Designs

 

For my card I used

Ice Skates  &  Blizzard of Thanks

 




 

The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The card base and layers have been made on my Cricut Maker.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #4 - Anything Goes

Try It On Tuesday 2W, C5, 2nd & 4th weeks - Winter Blues (week 2)

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - January - Anything Goes *

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - January - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - January - Anything Goes + option: Winter * see below

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #2 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Adorable wintery thank you card, Sheryl! Thank you for sharing your heart warming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and I do like your design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, perfect for these wintery days. I love the shape and the colour combo with those blue and silver tones is great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for dropping this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, and beautiful sentiment, Sheryl! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful winter card! Thank you for sharing your creation with TIOT.
    Hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx