Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 January 2023

Christmas Chris

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Trimgym’s  Digistamps, Papers and Images.

 

For my card I used

Christmas Chris - Dr Digi and 5 Shades of grey Christmas Paper - Trimgym

 

 


 

The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The sentiment was made and cut on my Cricut Maker.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #3 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #132 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 1)

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - January - Anything Goes *

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - January - Anything Goes + option: Winter

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3) - #198 - Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #2 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #3 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Your DP choice was perfect! The image is nicely colored and works well in this design! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, he's adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice composition! The paper choice is perfect for the challenge theme! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx