Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 13 October 2022

Stationary Box Set

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Gift Bag or Box

Our generous sponsors this week are

 

All Dressed Up and Cutting Cafe

For my project I chose

Stationary Box Set from Cutting Cafe





This little box is perfect for holding a few notelets or small greetings cards to give to a friend.

I put a selection of cards and envelopes to cover a range of occasions inside.

 Please check out my fellow teamies fabulous projects they are so talented.

   Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #41 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) - #191 - Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #21 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #41 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely box! Well done. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles digi choose day challenge. Martine from the DT team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shadowbox. Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx