Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 October 2022

Halloween Bats

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Halloween/ Autumn/ Thanksgiving

Our generous sponsorthis week is

 

Oddball Art

 

For my card I chose this sweet stamp.

Creepy Cute Halloween Bats


I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The background paper is from Bearly Mine

The sentiments were created on the PC

 Please check out my fellow teamies fabulous projects they are so talented.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #236 - Halloween Colors

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #43 - Anything Goes

Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects October - Spooky and/or Cute

·                Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #135 -  Halloween

 

 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx