Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 May 2022

Recycled

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme for the next 2 weeks is

Recycled

Our generous sponsors this week is

 

Dr Digi’s House of Stamps

 

But for my project I chose to use a set from our Star of the Month Sponsor

The Cutting Cafe

The Block Template and Cutting File

I just decided to make one block from this fabulous set, but the potential for this set is infinite!

 



  

I cut the file on my Cricut Maker but there is also a PDF file in the set for those without an electronic cutting machine.

The file cuts beautifully and goes together so easily.

I used some wrapping paper I saved from a birthday gift and the ribbon was wrapped around a new pair of pyjamas I bought recently.

The block makes a lovely gift box.

Please check out my fellow DT members for more inspiration.

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

 A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - May - Anything Goes + option: Lilies and Lace

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #21 - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) May - Anything Goes

QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #444 - Always Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely box. So glad you entered the challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project... thank you so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge. ❤️ DT KOYEL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great little creation - and wonderful use of recycled items. Thank you for Joining us at Digi Choose day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty gift box. Way to go - re-using and re-purposing the paper and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box! I love your paper choice! Thanks for a fun and inspiring submission to the challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx