Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 19 May 2022

Morgan's Art WOrld

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Christmas

Our generous sponsors this week is

 

Morgan’s Art World

 

For my card I chose

 

Winter 7 




The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The paper is from the much missed Bearly Mine Designs.

The sentiment was cut on my Cricut Maker using an SVG

From THE PAPER PANTRY – CUTTING FILES SPECIAL EDITION VOL 6

For more inspiration, check out my fellow DT members projects.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #510 - Anything Goes/Option of Girly Card (W2 of 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #20 - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #116 - Anything Christmas Goes  (week 1)

52 Christmas Card Throwdown W,C11, Cards Only, must be Christmas.  Color Challenge*

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #10 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #20 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx