Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Panties in a Bunch

   Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

 

Oddball Art

 

For my project I used Panties In A Bunch



 

I chose to use just two of the images and one of the sentiments from the set for my card.

The papers are from an old Nitwit Papers set.

I coloured the images with Promarkers.

 

Please check out the rest of the projects on the TTCRD Blog

Take care, stay safe,

Sheryl

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

A Place To Start  (M,1st Mon) - SEPT - PATTERNED PAPER, PLEASE

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2139 ANYTHING GOES

613 Avenue Create (M (1st Sunday), 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) September - Anything Goes + option: School Daze


A Gem of a Challenge
  2W, 3E  - #20 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

 

3 comments:

  1. so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! BUT, I will say that my big girl panties don't look like those! LOL Thank you for sharing your humor with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx