Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 September 2021

Christmas at CRAFT

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening,

This is such a latepost – apologies. We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme the next two weeks is

Christmas

Our generous sponsor this week is

Morgan’s Art World

For my DT project I created a shaped card using

Using Xmas Borders Bundle From Morgan’s Art World



I used my Cricut Maker to cut out the wreath, mat and card shape.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

For more inspiration pop over to the blogs of my awesome teamies

Stay Safe

          Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Christmas 24 (2W, P1/P15, C5, must be Christmas) #39 - Add some Holly

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #273 - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) #91 - Always Anything Goes

Createful Heart Digis & Design Challenges (M, P15, E3, hand coloured family friendly images, must follow blog) #34 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love the shape and it's really pretty

    Thank you for participating on our monthly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Createful Heart Design
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely wreath card. Love the traditional Christmas colors you have used. Thanks for sharing at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. très jolie carte Sheryl, merci de jouer avec nous chez Christmas 24, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx