Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Knitty Kitty at Through the Craft Room Door


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening  All,
We have a new challenge over 
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
For my DT card I chose the fantastic
 The prize is 3 images (or a set) from the Etsy Store.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Nitwits Set ‘Me- Wow’ Collection
The cat buttons and crochet flowers are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges… 
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #8 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #46 - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #519 - Ribbons and Bows
Incy Wincy Designs  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) ANIMALS (Week 2) 
Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (1st & 3rd Monday,5E)  - ANYTHING GOES 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #1945 - ANYTHING GOES
The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute Stand-up card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us here at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck in the drawing! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Your "tower of kitties" is so cute! I love the timely reminder, too, Sheryl. I've never seen this image. It's a wonderful card! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Just love these cute cats and love the way you've added texture with your colouring too! The crocheted flower is fab too and those faces at the front are great! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx