Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Anything Goes / Optional Twist Christmas at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes / Optional twist -Christmas
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is
For my DT card I chose ‘Christmas Party Colin’
I adore Dr Digi Stamps – they are such a joy to colour.


The beautiful and very versatile papers are from Froufroucraft - here.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment was made on the PC and the gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (November) Christmas/Winter 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
he Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #23 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
·                     Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, - #123 - Christmas (W2 of 2) 
·                     Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas #465 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Use Something Beginning with letter R

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love this image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design! I just love that stamp! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... Thanks for entering your fun card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas card with the Crafty friends challenge...come back and see us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something else for a Christmas card, funny! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so funny. Thank you for play with us at A gem of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx