Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Yummy!


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning All,
We have a new challenge over
As always the theme is…
 ‘Anything Goes’
Our fabulous sponsor this week is


The prize is 3 gorgeous images from their shop and believe me there are lots to choose from, you will not be disappointed!
The team were lucky enough to be given this delicious image called
‘Yummy’
As I have a husband with an incredibly sweet tooth I decided to make a  card just for him.

I can’t believe I’ve never made a ‘z’ card before, but I found this awesome tutorial here
The papers are from my stash.
The sentiments were made on my PC
The yummy stamp was coloured with Promarkers.
I fussy cut the image for the front of the card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #3 - Anything Goes (week 1)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #35 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E, Any Craft Accepted 
The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E Always Anything Goes
Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (August) Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #101 - Always Anything Goes (Week 1)
Polkadoodles - W, C10 - No. 31 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 359 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
Simply Create Too - M July - No. 151 - TBA ANYTHING GOES + TWIST: USE PATTERN PAPER  - Ends July 26th  

8 comments:

  1. This does look exceptionally yummy!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation love the design. Thank you for joining Polkadoodles Challenge, good luck in the draw. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheryl - welcome home! LOVE the coloring and color choices on the Sundae - and the sentiments are so fitting! Good to see you doing something you want to do - I am thinking of joining you and retiring!
    Thank you so much for continuing to share your projects and creativity at 613!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make Sheryl, he will love it! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, the ice-cream looks yummy. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and image-the sentiment is perfect-love the fold I have never made one before either so thank you for the link
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx