Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Night Stranger


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.

  The image I chose for my DT card is


 I needed a birthday card for my very handsome nephew and as soon as I saw the brooding good looks of this fella I knew this was the image for me.
I think it’s perfect for a masculine card.
I coloured the image with Promarkers.
The papers are a digital set of stone pattern papers that I printed on glossy photo paper.
The image and DP are mounted on black card.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #98 - Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) August - Always Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #19 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #34 - Anything Goes
Ike's World 4W, 1E - #123 - H for Hats or Anything Goes  (week 2)
AAA Birthday (M, 1st Mon, Birthday cards only)July - #4 - FOR THE BOYS
Dream Valley Challenges  (2W, 3E, C10) #207 HAND-COLORED IMAGE (WEEK 2
Get Creative Challenges  (M, 1st Mon, 3E) #83 ANYTHING GOES NO TWIST
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes 

15 comments:

  1. Such a cool bold image, and great coloring. Thanks for playing along at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join us in future challenges too. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - that is so cool :-) Amazing colouring and I love the brick/stone background. Such a perfect masculine card. I hope he enjoyed it.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges and for using one of my images. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW that is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card really popped from the gallery! Super colouring of this good looking chap, you've got the face shading brilliantly. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab masculine card.. thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It definitely is perfect for a masculine card. I love the way you colored him as well. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image, beautiful coloring on this card, Sheryl! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created an amazing card for your nephew. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #19.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your card is really great.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Dad or Masculine Challenge by
    Creative with Stamps Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,great design and fantastic coloring ...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again...fabulous project...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great masculine image. Love the brick background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenge blog.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cool masculine birthday card Sheryl. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx