Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 4 May 2019

Shake it at 613 Avenue Create


Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.
As always its Anything Goes with the Optional Twist – Create a Shaker Card
The twist was suggested by my fabulous Design Teamie Natalie
Now I have to admit that although I always admire shaker cards created by other crafters I tend to shy away from these because I am always stuck for ideas.
So I looked around the internet and found this fabulous tutorial by Anne from Annespapercreations - here

Although I have bauble cutting dies that I could have used I wanted to experiment with my Cricut Maker that my DH bought me for Christmas ( I am still very much a novice where it is concerned).
This is my take on Anne’s beautiful shaker Christmas Decorations.
I cut out four layers of stiff card stock to form the base and glued two together for the front and two for the back.
Two layers of acetate.
The glitter paper is from a DO Crafts pack I picked up at the range and it doesn’t shed.
The pearls and pearl trim are from my stash.
The foliage is made from my favourite foliage dies which were part of a £3 set from The Works.
The seed pearls in the shaker are from my stash and the little snowflakes are the waste from a Martha Stewart border punch.
The poinsettia was cut from a Tattered Lace die that was free with one of their magazines.
The tassel was also from my stash.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…..
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - #436 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Include a Bell(s)
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 162 - ANYTHING GOES   (W2 of 2)
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #183 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Imagine That Creative Playground 1st Thurs, E3 - May - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #91 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) May - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes 
Craft-Dee BowZ (M P1, E3, project must have hand-made bow) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) #63 Always Anything Goes
Happy Craft Challenge (M, P1 E3) May - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards (M, P11, F) - Always Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is wonderful ! I love all of it and the tassel sets it off beautifully ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, this s super gorgeous. I will miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Sheryl a beautiful shaker ornament and love the tassel-sorry to see you are leaving Sheryl you will be greatly missed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, this is stunning and a beautiful memorable shaker card. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant and absolutely gorgeous, Sheryl! I imagine this will be an amazing adornment for any Christmas tree! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. You will be missed not only by the team but by the crafters who regularly visit the 613 Challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning project Sheryl..gorgeous.. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Sheryl! What a worthy project for a Shaker card! And what z way to leave us... with a stunningly beautiful ornament - and wanting more! Best of times in your new endeavors, and thank you a thousand times over for taking such good care of us these last several years!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such an awesome shaker decoration! Love all the details, so pretty ♥

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo ~ I got blogcandy if u wanna join :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation hun, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Hope to see you joining in with us again real soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo beautiful Miss Sheryl
    this is adorable and romantic one
    I love this and you are sooo creative miss Lady
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very elegant, and delicate. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sheryl your creative ornament is stunning, love the elegant lacy look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx