Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2019

One for the boys at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist – One For the Boys
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …
   The image I chose for my DT card is
My Son in Law is a Formula one fan so this is a perfect image for him.
I decided to create my own cutting file for my Cricut maker to make a trophy shaped card.


The various pieces of card are from my stash.
The black and white paper is from a Nitwits collection.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #22 - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
A Gem of a Challenge  2W , 3E  - #10 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Allsorts  W,3E  - #520/521 - Happy Birthday
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E,  - #110 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO  Make It Masculine (W2 of 2)
Crafting from the Heart  (2W, 3E, F) #244 ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 1)
Crafty Cardmakers  (2W, C15) #234 BIRTHDAYS (Week 2) 
Dream Valley Challenges  (2W, 3E, C10) #203 ONLY BOYS ALLOWED (Week 1)  
Crafting-With-Friends - M (last Fri), 3E - No. 3 -  ANYTHING GOES

Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed, 2E, Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments M, Wed 3E, #168 - Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday Challenges  W, C8, JFF, #223 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. It's a really fun and happy card, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how cool is this love the shape and your colouring is spot one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice masculine card for your son in law! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card for a Formula One fan..!! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digi Designs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love the shaping!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardamakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun shape - with the shape and the theme and that hilarious image ;o) Love your colouring as well ;o) Thank you for joining our birthday challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers and I hope you'll forgive me my late commenting! have a happy and crafty week! Maike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colouring and such a great masculine card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fabulous card design. Thank you for joining us for our Wk 10 'Anything Goes' Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx