Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Use an Animal at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
Anything Goes / Optional Twist –Use an Anmal
How you interpret this is completely up to you, but, you MUST use either ProMarkers, BrushMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
Dr Digis House of Stamps
For my DT card I chose Schrödinger


The card shape was created with Tonic essential layering circle.
The papers are from The Nitwit Meow collection.
The ribbon and gems are from my stash.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……
Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (September)  Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge M, 1st Monday, E2, SIO - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Creates and Makes M, 3E, last Tue - #24 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #38 - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W - must use promarkers - #462 - Anything Goes
Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge, September -  Furrything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love this image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coordinating back ground paper and that delightful cat image
    Thanks for sharing with us here at
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/09/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html
    Good luck with your entry and hope that we see you again soon .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie kitty here! Great background papers and embellishments, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun shaped card Sheryl. The image is coloured beautifully and your papers look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sheryl.I love the fun kitty and the shape and colours are fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. I love your 2 paper background to reflect the Schrodinger theorem.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card l9vely the image sorry for the late comment PFO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha - excellent. This kitty always makes me smile. A purr-fect card. Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx