Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

No Patterned Paper at I Love Promarkers


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.

This fortnight we would like to see

Anything Goes / Optional Twist –No Patterned papers

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as you use either ProMarkers, BrushMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …..
For my DT card I chose
The image was coloured with Promarkers.

I stamped the corners directly onto the card and added the sentiment on the PC – simples !

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed,2EAlways Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner  2W, E2, #173 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Creative Moments  2W, 3E, Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Anything Goes
Creates and Makes M, 3E, last Tue - #24 - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenges 2W must stamp C5 -  #19 - Animals (week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. I love the cute little guy and may love the card more than ice cream. Great coloring. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image - makes for a super cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The corner details add a great design to this CAS card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohlala, who can not resist this unparalleled gaze. Mrs. Hedgehog is planning.
    Thank you for sharing your card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercrfat Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card, I love the sentiment :) thanks for sharing your card with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx