Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Mixed Media Anyone?

Good Morning,
It’s the first Friday of the month – July already, and we have a new challenge over at

This month the theme is straight Anything Goes

And our sponsor this month is Scrapmatts & Papertole Australia

The disign team were lucky enough to work with some of the awesome products from the shop.




The rest of the things were from my stash, cosmic shimmer misters, primary elements, gems & lace, 8 x 8 canvas.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges....

Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls 2W,1E,C10 137 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #90 Always Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters  - 2nd and 4th Wed, 3E Create Your Own Background(Week 2 of 2) 
We Love 2 Create  - 2W, 2E, F, SIO - #13 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes (W2 of 2)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, hun, what beautiful colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning, I love the colours and the hippies and lace you have used sunni, I LOVE it all... Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I like the teal colour.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love all the different textures! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx