Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 21 July 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas - At CRAFT

Good Morning,
Time for a new challenge  CRAFT Challenge and this week we are celebrating ….

Christmas

Our generous sponsors this week are


For my DT project this week I chose an image that is actually not a Christmas stamp called ‘Birthday Cocktail’ by SheepSki Designs - here



The inspiration for this card came from The Stamps by Chloe Project Book issue 3 - here

Firstly I used the stamp to create a background paper and added Merry Christmas to the design.
I glittered the edges using Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious glitter – Hawaiian Blue - here
The glasses were coloured with Promarkers, cut out and glittered using Sparkelicious glitter Pink Starburst &  Mintalious
The sentiment was made on the PC and the word celebrate glittered using Tonic Nuvo Glitter – Pure Sheen Glitter Diamond - here
I added Glossy Accents to the ice cubes

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…….

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx