Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Sketch time at INCY WINCY Designs

Morning all,
I trust you are all well. I have been really under the weather the past few days. I have had no voice for three days, but it is coming back now and an awful cough. Poor Ian is ready to shoot me I think because I am coughing all night.

This week's challenge at INCY WINCY is a sketch by yours truly.

Our terrific sponsor this week is....... 






Here is my DT card using this cute little image.


The papers are from the Nitwit collection Joyful hearts.
The snow flakes were made using a punch and then covering the shapes with glitter.
The ribbon is from my local craft shop.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.

I do hope you enjoy this challenge.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely sketch and I love the softness of your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx