Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 29 October 2012

Recipe at INCY WINCY DESIGNS

Good morning all I trust you are all well.
Today at INCY WINCY we have a new challenge which today is a 
Recipe - 4 different papers, 3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 image.
This week we have two sponsors  

For my DT card this week I chose Sally Stitches from Limited Runs


The four papers are from a variety of kits.
The ribbons and brads are from my stash.
The sentiment is also Limited Runs
The tree was cut from a spellbinders die
The picket fence was made using a Maryanne die.

Enjoy this challenge we are so looking forward to visiting your blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx