Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 July 2011

Last one, promise!

Hi peeps,
It's awful weather here! I have a grumpy husband who is complaining that he can't play tennis so I've told him to take up card making - perfect for this weather. Sadly I can't put his reply into print - but the gist is, one of us receiving jiffy bags full of goodies all the time is quite enough, or words to that effect. This is the absolute last thank you card I am inflicting on you I promise, but all my time has been taken up with these. I am hoping to begin Christmas in the next few weeks. This card is for my 8 year old niece's teacher.
The image is a Belles and whistles, ribbon from stash, charm stash, flowers were a 'find' at the works, Martha Stewart Punch, Nit wit papers - various collections.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges
Fussy and fancy - Summer
Totally paper crafts - girlie girls
Polka doodles long hot summer
Really reasonable ribbons - cool it
Creative stamp friends - Summer
All sorts challenge blog - Free and Easy

Hope the weather is better with you

14 comments:

  1. hi .. there is one thing the marks the start of summer and that's the end of school..
    great idea..
    thanks for sharing
    with us over at Polkadoodles
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl!
    What a gorgeous card you have made :)
    The soft colours are great and goes perfect with the sweet image. Love your embellishments
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck in the challenge and I hope the weather is better tomorrow :)
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheryl, so sweet and pretty, the image is adorable.
    Bad idea to suggest card making to hubby, you wouldn't want him nicking your stash lol.
    I have to keep a close eye on my son as he's into drawing and spraying, he's not good at hiding the evidence of his raids though as he leaves a mess behind him where he's been rummaging & then wonders how I know he's been in my craft room, grrrrrr lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I'm sure it will be greatly received.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful summer card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely summer card - your design is beautiful.

    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Stamps Friends

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and image, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, great design and details...hope your day is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww what a lovely card, the image is so pretty and the colours are fab

    thanks for being free and easy with us this week at Allsorts :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, thanks for taking part in teh Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along in our long hot summer challenge at Polkadoodles - good luck! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the image and the way you embellished the card. Thank you for joining the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet! Thanks for playing the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx