Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 July 2011

Just when you thought it was safe...........

.......... to go into the craft room having made 6 thank you cards for work - all different, I have to make two more for my niece and nephew to give to their teachers. So here is the first which would be for a man wouldn't it! As ever I reached for Teddy Bo, this is an image I have been wanting to colour up for some time.

The image is coloured with pro markers. The digi papers are from Nitwit collection - Crabapple Lane. I distressed the edge and inked with tea dye distress ink. I recoloured one of the papers using tea dye distress ink to fit the recipe for the I love promarkers challenge. It's ok, but lacks something - probably wild orchid blooms, but I don't think he would appreciate those!
I am entering this card in the following challenges.
I love pro markers - recipe
Crafty Creations - boyz to men
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
creative inspirations - no flowers allowed
Have a great weekend

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl. Cute image & a great card. Love the subtle tones. Fab layout too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card hun! Thanks for joining in with our theme of No Flowers Allowed over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, love the design and monotone colours. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't this the cutest!! Love the image and coloring of this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Image is so adorable and I love the colours! :) Your card design is brilliant! :)

    Thanks for joining at Creative Inspirations Challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx