Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 June 2011

No time!

Morning everyone,
Just a quick post today as my hubby says that we need to leave the house at 9:30 for our cricket match.
So here goes. I made this card for a young friend who is having a sad time at the minute. I joined two 5 inch scalloped card blanks together and cut away half of each front to create a shaped gate fold card. The image is a wee stamps image and reminds me so much of her little boy that I just had to have it.

Flowers are from wild orchids. Ribbon and lace from stash. Papers Nitwits check out that colour it's sublime!


 

I am entering this card for the following challenges
Fussy and Fancy      -  CASE - I took Dianne's design for inspiration
Totally Gorjuss  - Ribbons and lace
Spoonful of sugar ribbons and bows

                                                   

1 comment:

  1. SO Sweet!! Love the colors! This should certainly bring a smile to your friends face. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx