Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Fathers' Day


Poor Alfie, only managed a 5th place. His "mum" was very disappointed. Alfie wasn't at all bothered and slept the rest of the afternoon. My sister in law rang to ask if I would make two Fathers day cards. So I reached for good old Teddy Bo again. I do make cards with other characters -  lol.
So this is the one I made last night because I am back to work today and so no time for crafting!
Have a good week.

Papers from Nitwit collection - a mixture and recoloured using My Craft Studio.
Letters cut out using Cricut.
Image from er .... let me think ...... oh yes teddybo & co.
I am entering this into the following challenges
CRAFT - Fathers Day
Polka Doodle Challenge Something for Dad
Creative Inspirations Card for Dad/Man In Your Life

                                                       

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card, Thanks for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Thanks for joining in at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and image. Many thanks for joining in with Polka Doodle Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card.. love Teddy Bo!
    thanks for joining us this week over @ Polkadoodles
    hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww super cute. Thanks for joining in the polka doodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project for Polka Doodles Something For Dad challenge. Thanks for joining in and good luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx