Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 July 2024

Thank You

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning ,

                     As always on Thursday, there is a new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Thank You

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 

The Cutting Cafe


 


Thanks Shaped Card Cutting File

 


 

I cut the card on my Cricut Maker having added a rectangle for the sentiment in Design Space.

This file is perfect for batch making thank you cards for teachers.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

 

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #27 - Anything Goes

Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects July - #100 - Not Square

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Jul - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2 - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

 

 

  Sheryl xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool shape! Thanks for sharing this fun project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned paper you used.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Renata S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx