Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 May 2024

Football Soccer Boy

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next week is

Shaped Card

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is

 

Star Stampz

For my card I used

Football Soccer Boy




I coloured the image with alcohol markers.

The card shape and sentiment were created using my Cricut Maker

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges…

 

613 Avenue Create (M, 1st Sunday, 8E) Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - Apr - Anything Goes + option: Splash of Color

CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) - #132 - Anything Goes with something from a CD etc. (W1 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #17 - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything Goes

I love Promarkers  2W, 3E (Can use any brand marker), #558 -        Anything Goes/New Home (Week 1 of 2)

Little Red Wagon W, #754 - Shapely (not square or rectangle)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #17 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant card for a young lad and your colouring is great!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design! Love the you personalized it too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever having the wee footballer on the football shaped card. Beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card with a great image.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    xox, Aimeslee CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the shape!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx