Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 May 2023

Salsa Couple

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Afternoon,

It’s Thursday and time for a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for the next week is

Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Trimgyms Digistamps & Images

 

For my card I used

Salsa Couple

 


 

The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The fab paper is from DigitalCollageCafe -Mardi Gras

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #74 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #161 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A delightful bright and cheerful card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - such a bright, fun anniversary card, Sheryl. I love the Mardi Gras paper and your delightfully coloured image. Perfect for a happy couple:)
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx