Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 June 2022

Wearing Spring

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at

CRAFT Challenge.

The theme this week is

Easel Card

Our generous sponsors this week are

 

The Paper Shelter


 

The team were given Wearing Spring to work with




I used the pre coloured image and the backing paper from the set to create my hexagonal easel card.

The card base and sentiment were cut on my Cricut Maker and the sentiment has been used as the 'stopper'

The lace is from my stash.

Please check out my fellow teamies fabulous projects they are so talented.

 

  Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #26 - Anything Goes

Try It On Tuesday 2W, C5, 2nd & 4th weeks - Here Comes Summer (week 1)

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #13 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

Polkadoodles W, C10 - #26 - Anything Goes




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the design
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card .. great design
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the coloring..especially her hair. Wonderful card and design! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining with us Digi Choosday. Good luck with your entry.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, and the colouring on the image is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summer card. Thank you for joining TIOT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx