Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 January 2022

Percy the Pirate Parrot

 

Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Afternoon,

It’s that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

For the next two weeks the theme is …

Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Trimgym’s Digital Stamps, Papers & Images

For my card I chose this stamp

Percy the Pirate Parrot




The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Ink Lily markers.

The border is from a digital kit and was applied before printing.

The sentiment was added on the PC.

For more inspiration please head over to Craft Challenge and check out my fellow team members projects as ever they are awesome!

Stay safe!

Sheryl xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #03 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #505 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Crafting Happiness Challenges (M) - January #119 -  Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) - #174 - Always Anything Goes (W1 of 2)


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and sentiment Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and a very good sentiment. I love this little funny pirat parrot. Your colouring with those bright colours ist gorgeous and I like the frame with the twine of flowers.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your card with the EAC Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! It's beautiful and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Lil Patch of Friends Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx