Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2021

The Buttercup

 Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

 

Hetty Clare

 

For my project I used The Buttercup




 The card shape, embellishments and mats and layers have been cut on my Cricut Maker.

I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The sentiment was created on the PC.

 

Please check out the rest of the projects on the TTCRD Blog

Take care, stay safe,

Sheryl

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

 

Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes

Ike's World 4W, 1E #147 -  Anything Goes/option of Animals  (week 1)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #31 - Anything Goes

Bitten by the Bug (2W, must use Cricut)  GREAT OUTDOORS  (WEEK 1)

Incy Wincy Designs (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) SUMMER/BEACH AND/OR ANIMALS (ENDS AUG 15TH)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2131 ANYTHING GOES

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design and image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Great design and fun image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of Cricut for card style & wonderful colored image.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card shape! Your colored image is lovely too! Glad you joined us at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the image and the shape of the card. Great job! Thanks for joining the outdoors challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great way to use your Cricut to make an adorable card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m always drawn to non traditional folded cards. Put a smile on my face today. Thanks for joining our bitten by the Bug2 challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous stepper card!

    Thanks fiord joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so well done! The coloring of your cow looks fabulous. I love the sentiment and the step card shape. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of your cricut! That little cow is pretty darn cute!
    thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love yyour sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card and it is great to combine stamping with using your Cricut. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2. Please join us again soon.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx