Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Under the Sea Christmas

   Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Evening All,

I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of a new challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is

 

Colour of Love

 

For my project I used Under the Sea Christmas

 


The image has been coloured using Promarkers.

The gorgeous glitter mermaid backing paper is available here from DigitalCurio

The sentiment was created on the PC

 

Please check out the rest of the projects on the TTCRD Blog

Take care, stay safe,

Sheryl

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…

Dare 2B Artzy Challenges (M, 1st Sunday, E3) July - Christmas in July

Dragonfly Dreams (M) July - Christmas in July

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #15 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 558 - ANYTHING GOES - OPTIONAL CAS WITH A SENTIMENT

Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 212 (W2 of 4)  -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES (Summer Schedule 4 weeks)

Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) #251 ALL OCCASIONS (WEEK 2)

Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx