Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2020

TTCRD Last Challenge of 2020

 

  Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning All,

Hope you are all staying safe and well. It’s time for another

Anything Goes Challenge at

Through the Craft Room Door

This week our sponsor is

Jan’s Digital Stamps

The prize is the three images used by the team

For my card this week I chose the beautiful

Candy Cane Basket


This is just one of the amazing images in this set.

I chose the simple parcel element and resized it several times to create this stack.

I coloured the image with Promarkers, added a touch of glitter, mounted it with foam pads to give a bit of dimension and it’s done.

I love how this card turned out.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #128 - Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #135 - Christmas / Winter

Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #120 - Christmas is on its Way


Daisy Chain Challenges
 (M, P5, E3) #47 - Christmas is Coming

Papercraft Business Challenge (M, P1, E3, any papercraft) November - Christmas

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

  1. I simply love how you colored the presents! Its wonderful and festive!

    We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such an amazing job with this image. I love how you coloured it. Well done.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx