Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Love is in the Air


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)

Good Morning,
We have a brand new challenge today over at I Love Promarkers
Our theme this fortnight is ..
Anything Goes / Optional twist – Love or Wedding anniversary
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.
Our fabulous sponsor is ..
I chose this super cute image called


 As always I coloured the image with Promarkers.
I used two lovely papers from ‘Nitwits Man Pants’ digital collection - here.
The image and sentiment are mounted using foam pads to give some dimension.
The rope is from my stash and tied in a lovers knot.
If you need further inspiration, check out my teamies designs – they are fantastic!
Happy Crafting
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #5 - Anything Goes
Ike's World 4W, 1E #129 - N is for Naughty or Nice / Anything Goes  (week 1)
Use Your Stuff  (2W) #391 CRITTERS (WEEK 1)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #112 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #35 - Anything Goes with a Critter
Classic Design  Challenge (M, P1, ) Always Anything Goes 
The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #24 - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs  (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (Week 1) 
Make My Monday  (2W, Top 3, 3E) #115 I HEART YOU
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, adorable elephant stamps, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, your sweetheart elephants look like they will never forget their love of one another. Beautiful card, and so endearingly colored with the soft shades and delightful highlights! It's your choice of pastel layers in the background that make it an even prettier creation! Happy Early Valentine's Day to you, sweet blogging friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image. Love the coloring, too! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Love, Love, Love Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, this is so stinkin' cute!!! This Bugaboo image is just precious... I may have to pop over and grab it myself! And your coloring is just phenomenal! Thank you so much for playing with us at 2CCC and I hope to see you back again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing card attracts my heart. I love your design and blue color.
    Thank you for playing with us in Ike's World Challenges

    Danka
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sheryl. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Make My Monday.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! The elephants are precious! Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday!

    Janeen
    Make My Monday Design Team
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project! Such a fun layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh cute elephants. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card and gorgeous colouring on that sweet image :-)
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by again to say how cute your Elephants card is, so happy and fun, very cute.
    Hugs, Lori m
    IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
    Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sheryl, this card really rocks, I love how you have coloured the two elephants and the backing paper is a perfect match and just perfect :) :) :) Thank you for joining us at Ike's World this month :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, bravo Sheryl!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card - love that knotted cord.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx