Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Santa's Gifts


Please read my Data Protection and Privacy Policy – (page tab above)
Good Morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight the theme is ..
Anything Goes / Optional Twist – Christmas in July
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is …
Digi Doodle Studios
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you use either Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Brushmarkers, Aquamarkers or Trias on your work, if not your work will not be eligible.

  The image I chose for my DT card is
Santa’s gifts


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from an old Bearly Mine digital set, sadly no longer available.
I added ‘fluffy stuff’ to the ‘fur’ on Santa’s clothes.
I fussy cut the image leaving a tiny border and mounted him using foam.
The gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Crafting By Designs  W, F, 3E - Christmas
Crafty Creations  2W,2nd/4th Wed, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner  M, E2, #196 - Christmas in July (W2 of 4) Moving to monthly (2nd Wed) starting in August
Paper Shelter W, 3E, #393 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #30 - Anything Goes

CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog  (2W, 5E, cards) #29 CHRISTMAS IN JULY (Week 2)
Shopping Our Stash 2W, C13 - #400 - Christmas in July (week 2)
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #52 - Anything Christmas Goes (Challenge will last until July 28)


5 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is beautiful ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just so cute and the papers perfect! Lisa DT DDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUTE N CRAFTY challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl your Christmas in July is spot on. Love Santa and the colors you have chosen. Thank for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love Christmas cards! Thank you for crafting with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx