Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 December 2018

Curvy and beautiful

Good Morning,
I can’t believe that it’s December already! Like the rest of you I am busy making cards for family and friends.
Today I would like to share a card I made using
I can’t say how happy I am to have found this ‘fluffy’ range of digital stamps.
Yeah, images that celebrate curves and ladies with ‘normal’ body shape!
These images are perfect for my beautiful niece, and so, here is her Christmas card.

The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The divine paper is from Giadolls - here.
I fussy cut some of the elements and mounted them on foam pads for the outer panels of the card.
The glitter is glass glitter from Chloe’s Creative Crafts.
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
A Gem of a Challenge  2W   - #232 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E,  - #98 - Christmas (W1 of 2)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - #414 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Use a Sticker (or Stickers)
A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #80 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) #11 - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes
My Besties Art España (M, P15, E2, SIO) #30 - Anything Goes + option Colour Silver or Gold
My Besties Aussie Challenge (M P1, E3, F SIR) November - Anything Goes
My Besties International Challenge (M P1, E1 unless My Besties image used, then E3) November - Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge (M, P4) #53 - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes

Winter Wonderland - 2W, 3E, must be Christmas –  CHRISTMAS OF WINTER CHARACTERS - PEOPLE ONLY  (W2 of 2)

11 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty design looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sheryl bet your niece loves it. All that sparkle and pink and beautiful colouring.
    I was going to email you but there isnt a link here or in your profile, I dont know if you are aware cause blogger does this every now and again and you need to go into settings and fix there. It also means you are a non reply blogger on emails you send out. Just for your information and thank you so much for picking my card at613 Avenue Cards for last challenge, very appreciated. xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sheryl. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/



    ReplyDelete

  4. 1-2 of 2

    Hermosa tarjeta, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. También te queremos invitar a que participes en nuestro DT CALL si te gusta colorear imágenes de My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful .Thank you for joining into our challenge at Classic DT open Challenge Best of luck
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such a lovely card for your neice, I feel sure she will love it. Great papers on there too. Thanks for sharing on A Gem of a Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love it .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card! thank you for join us at my besties international challenge blog! <3 XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card! Love the image and you coloured her beautifully. The papers and your sentiment are lovely. Thanks for playing along at My Besties Spanish Challenge, hope to see you again soon! - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so Gorgeous ... love it .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx