Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2018

It's Christmas at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,
We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight we would like to see
Anything Goes / Optional Twist –Christmas in July
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, BrushMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is …..
For my DT card I chose


The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The chalkboard papers are from Clare Tale’s Christmas Chalkboard collection - here
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I added Glossy Accents to his goggles and semi transparent glitter to his bead and fur.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #53- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO -  Christmas In July
Ike's World 4W, 1E #110 Anything Goes with a twist: Christmas in July (week 2)
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #214 ANYTHING GOES
Whoopsi Daisy Challenges - M, 1st Monday, E2 (E3 with WD image) must use digital image or image from CD - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTION CHRISTMAS IN JULY
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - #393 - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: use twine or ribbon
Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #109 - The most Wonderful time of the Year

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx